Thursday, September 21, 2006

Long days

Only one night before I see my boyfriend again! Yay!!!! We're having a dinner party because of his father's birthday tomorrow, so I'll leave work at 3-ish in order to get there in time. Dinner parties with his family are always great, so I can't wait.

In the meantime, tonight I'm attending a concert by my co-worker's band, which I guess will be nice. I'm usually not very into small bands, but of course, when you know someone who's in it, it's a different story. Besides, my co-worker Ziena is going as well, so I'm sure it will be a nice evening!

Of course, all that won't be until tonight, and there's still a lot of work to do before that. I'm having a very busy week this week, which is not exactly my favourite thing to do, cause I get off work really tired every evening. Normally I'm working until 5, but because I need to go to Brabant early tomorrow, I'm working until 6 back to back this week. I'm glad things will return to normal next week, cause I tend to be kind of gutted at night because of this. I know it's only an hour in difference, but that one little hour seemingly makes the day a lot longer.

Anyway, enough complaining, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment