Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Favourite things

Today I'm not really into writing a long blog entry, so I decided to do something else: I'm doing a very Oprah-ish 'Theo's favourite things', making top 5 lists in different categories. Since I'm interested in how my readers feel about my choices, please leave me a message to tell me yours, and make this a sort of message board kinda post! Okay, so here goes:

Favourite artists
1 Madonna
2 Kylie Minogue
3 Robbie Williams
4 Tori Amos
5 Kelly Clarkson

Favourite movies
1 Moulin Rouge
2 Titanic
3 Scream
4 Coyote Ugly
5 Evita

Favourite male actors
1 Ewan McGregor
2 Orlando Bloom
3 Adam Garcia
4 Leonardo DiCaprio
5 Ben Affleck

Favourite female actors
1 Nicole Kidman
2 Julia Roberts
3 Cameron Diaz
4 Neve Campbell
5 Angelina Jolie
Favourite Madonna songs
1 Get Together
2 Vogue
3 Hung Up
4 You Thrill Me
5 Like a Prayer
Favourite non-Madonna songs
1 Better The Devil You Know - Kylie Mingue
2 Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
3 Feel - Robbie Williams
4 My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
5 Come What May - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
Favourite TV show
1 Sex and the City
2 Will and Grace
3 Desperate Housewifes
4 Grey's Anatomy
5 Gilmore Girls

Okay, so now it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment