Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Welcome to sunny Holland

It's a beautifull day in Holland today, and my mood is a happy one accordingly! Yesterday evening I had a fun night with my co-worker Ziena! We watched Final Destination 3 at my place, which wasn't such a great movie, but had a good laugh nonetheless. Today I woke up in a good mood already, and none of that changed at work, even though it's quite a busy day. I'm having fun with my co-workers and the clock is ticking the time away like hell, so it will be 6 before I know it.

All of this happiness, of course,is not just because of the sun, but mostly due to the existance of my fantastic boyfriend E., who I love so very much. When I get off at six, the first thing I will do is give him a call, cause I really feel like hearing his voice.

Then tonight, my friend Sjeed is coming over, so no doubt that will be another fun evening. I hope all of you are having a good day as well! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment