Monday, September 18, 2006

I just trust it

How can you be sure, that's the big question. How can you be sure that this is actually the one. How can you be sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with this person. How can you be sure that you will never leave each other,

Well, I can tell you: you can never be sure. I got to think about this when someone asked me today, how I could be so sure that I'm actually planning on buying a house with my boyfriend. The big deal is: I'm not certain, but that's just why I trust it. You can never know when you're ready to start a life with someone, you can only think so for a full 100 per cent. And let me tell you: that's just what I do.

My boyfriend, or anyones boy or girlfriend can cheat the hell out of me for as for as I know, but you just gotta trust that the one you want to live with is trustworthy. How else am I supposed to trust him with my bills, my bank account and all my other stuff? You need to have that certain amount of 'I just know' before you can take it one step further.

Well, I know for sure, I know I love my boyfriend for so many reasons, I know I'll love him no matter what, that I can go on with this! I just hope others will feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment