Sunday, September 10, 2006

Home sweet home?

Since about half an hour I'm back in Groningen, cause my vacation is over as of tomorrow. I just arrived and I miss my boyfriend already. It's so easy to get used to being around each other all the time, that it really takes some adjustment to get back to normal life. One thing's for sure, we have to start looking for a place to live (and a job for me) in Breda real soon!

So now I'm back and I'm feeling a bit lost. Work doesn't start until tomorrow so I don't really have anything to do right now. I'm fucking about a bit and watching some meaningless television. All of these sounds a bit dramatic, I realise that very well, but I just can't help missing him. I've been there for three weeks straight (with a couple of days of to see all the Madonna Confessions Tour shows in Hannover, Paris and Amsterdam) so I'm totally used to being around him now. Oh well, when work starts tomorrow, I'm sure I will feel better.

So, I'm going to grab a nice cold beer and get together with Annelies tonight, so that will help to keep my mind off things. Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment