Monday, September 11, 2006

Not getting it

After three weeks of holiday, I am now back at the office and not really into it yet. I'm trying to get my act together, but I'm very slow in everything I'm doing, and I just can't wait to get off and go home. Fortunately, this will happen at 4 instead of 5 o'clock, so at least that's something to look forward to. Still, it's good to see my co-workers again, I did kinda miss them, and they were all very enthousiastic about my amazing Madonna experience this past three weeks.

Furthermore, I have not yet started unpacking, so my living- as well as my bedroom, are in a state of chaos, to which compared Hiroshima would be tidy and clean. I wasn't into cleaning it up yesterday when I got home, so there's a job waiting for me after work. Oh well, after I've finished, I'm getting someone to come over and watch a Confessions Tour bootleg DVD, as a sort of reward.

Time to try and get some work done, so I'll keep this post short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment