Thursday, September 7, 2006

Doing nothing

As you will probably know, I'm still in Breda with my boyfriend, but the end of my vacation is coming closer in an alarming rapid speed. So we decided we should go and do something fun tonight, which will be drinking something on a terrace in town, cause all of a sudden it seems as if summer is back with a vengeance here in Holland, with beuatifull weather and high temperatures.

For the rest, I'm still doing basically nothing, which is pretty good for a change, and a good way to relax after the frantic weeks of sleeping in front of venues and stadiums. I will be back in Groningen starting next Sunday, so I hope to see everyone again soon, and for the people who don't live there or who I haven't seen in real life yet: Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment