Thursday, August 31, 2006

Madonna in Paris

I just got back from my second Confessions Tour show in the palais Omnisport Paris (Bercy) and it was even better than the previous one in Hannover. As with every Madonna tour, the Paris crowd is the absolute top notch! Despite all the pushing, shoving and waiting in line for what seems to be forever, you just can't top them!
We succesfully boo-ed off the NRJ Radio Mastermix, by singing 'time goes by so slowy' all through their setlst, after which the Queen finaly came on stage. The crowd went absolutely wild and Madonna seemed to be in a top mood, despite having several technical difficultie all through the show. Her speeches were about the same as they were during the first two shows in Bercy, only this time she carwaled around on the catwalk, making us scream 'We want peace, fuck George Bush'.
And then the big thing happened: during Let It Will Be, Madonna touched my hand!!! oh my God...'I was hoping for the entire evening for this to happen, since I had a perfect location at the beginning of the central catwalk, right near the main stage, and she did! As you can imagine, I'm one happy camper right now!
Anyway, he show was perfect, and I can't wait for next Sunday and Monday, when Confessions will hit the Amsterdam ArenA!

No comments:

Post a Comment