Friday, August 25, 2006

Two weeks off

The first week of my three week holiday went by alarmingly fast, not in the least because of the fantastic Madonna Confessions Tour concert last Thuesday, in the AWD Arena in Hannover. Fortunately, I'm looking forward to a great weekend, since E. is coming over tonight. We're probably just going to watch a movie, but just being with him makes me happy as it is. Tomorrow we're going to visit my parents in Leeuwarden, which I also hope will be a great day. After that, we're going to Breda where I will spend two weeks in between shows in Paris and Amsterdam. So all in all, it's going to be a nice time coming up!

The fact that I won't be at home, specifically around my own computer, could also mean I won't be posting that much during this next couple of two weeks, so please bare with me as I will be coming back to update you all on how it went. Two weeks non stop with my boyfriend sounds like a great deal of fun, so I guess there will be a lot to update about after that.

For now, I wish you all a great weekend, and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment