Monday, June 26, 2006

The perfect moment

Allow me to take a minute to talk about my fantastic weekend! Friday at about 7 PM< my co-worker Ziena came to pick me up to drive me to Breda. After a fun drive, I arrived at about 10 PM at E.'s place, where his parents where visiting for a drink. It was very nice seeing them again, so we had a drink with the four of us. After they left, we watched a movie and went to bed.

Saturday we had breakfast on the balcony and then went swimming. It was a bit chilly in the water, but the beach was fine with good sunshine! After that, E. took me for a tour through his childhood, so we drove through some adorable towns, and also visited his work in Waalwijk. We went home for a short while and then headed for Antwerpen, where we had drinks with friends of his.

So then the most fantastic thing happened: E. told me he loves me!!! This was the first time he actually said it, so as you can imagine, I'm thrilled! I told him that I love him too, which is absolutely the truth, and that made him very happy as well. Imagine what a good night we had once we got home hehe.

On Sunday we went for brunch in town, but due to the rain unfortunately we had to sit indoors. Never mind though, it was delightful! We then watched a movie at home, after which Ziena came to pick me up for a long, but fun, drive back to Groningen. This weekend was abolutely perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment