As I expected yesterday, I'm feeling a lot better now! Had a great evening last night having drinks with my friend Sjeed and then went home for a good night sleep. Now I'm back at work and feeling all happy and cheerfull, for no particular reason other than the fact that today I get off at 5-ish again, which i so much better than 6 PM. That one little hour can make a whole lot of difference!
In addition, last night some newspaper from Montreal published a story stating that the Madonna 2006 tour dates will finally be officialy announced this coming Monday, so now I'm just anxiously waiting and making sure I don't use my credit card for anything other this month, so that I can keep my credit limit safe for tickets! It's a fun, but stressful time, cause getting Madonna tickets is always a bit of a hassle, as so many people want them at the same time. Last time, during the Re-Invention World Tour 2004, I got my tickets for Paris through some fucking scalper, charging me double face value for lousy tickets (thank God all this was cleared up at the venue, so that we were still front row), and got my Anhem tickets by spending a night in front of the ticket office. It was a fun night, but awfully cold, and that was May. Now, the tickets for this year's tour will go on sale in April, so I guess it's gonna be a hell of a lot colder. The things we do....
So, before I close off, I just need to mention I'm having a date next Friday with my co-worker. Well, I don't know if you can actually call it a date, but it sounds nice, doesn't it?
|
|
|---|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment