Thursday, March 23, 2006

Record breaking

Yesterday was a record breaking day what it came to pageviews so let's break it again today! Only problem is I need to have something interesting to write in order to get people to visit my site, and it's not exactly as if I had a mind-fuck of a day. Basically, I went for just a couple of drinks (the operative word being 'just' yeah right!) with a couple of friends, and then went home and watched a DVD: The World is Not Enough, one of the more recent James Bond flicks. Doesn't make any interesting reading now does it?

Oh the bright side, rumours about Madonna's alleged stop in Holland for her 2006 world tour are growing bigger and bigger. Yesterday, Dutch radio station Veronica confirmed a show in the Amsterdam ArenA on september 3, which sounds plausible, seeing that ept. 3 and 4 have been flying around all over the web for some time now. I hve to admit I don't really like the ArenA, after seeing U2 there lastyear on their Vertigo Tour, but I guess everything's better than that dreadful Gelredome Stadium wheer I saw Re-Invention two years ago. Besides, I'm going to Paris as well, and the Palais D' Omnisports de Bercy Paris is one of the ebst venues I've ever been, so I'll get my fair share of this show.

Anyway, time to get some work done, I'll post again later today!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment