Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pubhopping

So it's only 40 minutes left and my working day is over. I'm tired, but not in a bad mood. After work, I'm going for drinks with my co-worker Ziena, since we wanted to go and have a beer all afternoon but obviously couldn't leave since we had to be at work.

Tomorrow I get off as early as 4 PM, so I get a bit of a jump start to the weekend! Looking totally forward to that. Friday night will be my sorta kinda date with G. and then saturday night I'm having a party. Well, not throwing it, but attending it, which is a lot better since they only thing I need to do is show up, drink beer and have fun.

So, I'm just going to spend another half hour at work, and then I'll make a mad dash for the pub! Have a good evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment