Friday, March 24, 2006

Jump start

After I got off tired from work yesterday, me and my co-worker Ziena went for drinks in a great bar called Grote Griet, situated on the central square of Groningen. The good thing about this place is that you can get half a liter of beer for as little as 1.50 Euro, which is peanuts compared to prices in other pubs in Groningen, or basically Holland as a whole. Needless to say, this is always a crowded bar, which adds up to the fun.

After we had three of those units, we felt kinda peckish, so we went to an Italian restaurant to get some dinner, and after that we had one more beer. All in all, it was a great evening with lots of fun! Just what I needed after that long day.

Today is definitely not going to be a long day, since I'm leaving the office at 4-ish so I get a great jump start to the weekend. As you may recall, I'm having a date kinda thing with G. tonight, but I'm not nervous at all. In fact, I don't really know what to think of it. I guess I've been dating around a bit too much lately to actually let it get to me, so we'll just see what happens.

Fact is, I need to do loads of fun things this weekend, because chances are really big that the ticket sale for Madonna's concerts in the Amsterdam ArenA, on september 3 and 4, will go on sale on Saturday april 1st, meaning I'll have to spend a night in front of the ticket outlet, to make sure I actually get tickets. I did this for the Re-Invention World Tour 2004 as well, but that was in May, so a lot les cold than it is now. I need at least two sleeping bags in order not to freeze to death, but as soon as I have my tickets, it will all be so totally worth it!

The fun thing this time 'round is, that a lot of my friends that are usually not into Madona, are joining me for this tour. You know, usually it's just me and Annelies, but this year it turns into a group thing, and I just love showing other people how fabulous Madonna is. As I am absolutely certain She (mind the cap!) will not dissapoint me, I may even breed a new generation of fans here haha!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment