So last night was supposed to be my date with G. but unfortunately he called me off so I went to a drink at my former fraternity, which was nice. I decided to go home for a while and then come back afterwards, but never really made it. So I just stayed on the couch watching my Madonna Re-Invention bootleg dvd and enjoyed myself big time with it.
I have to say I wasn't even that dissappointed being called off. After a week of hard work I was really tired and not really into it anyway, so this going to bed early thing really paid off and now I'm all happy and cheerfull!
Today I'm going shopping and tonight we're having a party, after which I'll go clubbing. The usual way to spend a Saturday for me, as my faithfull readers may all be aware of.
Anyway, time to hit the shower! Cheers!
|
|
|---|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment