Monday, March 27, 2006

Bring it on

The most amazing thing happened this past weekend: I did not go out, not on friday, and not on saturday. On staurday evening I was planning to go to a party and then on to a club, but never made it out of my house. This is most unusual for me, since normally I can't even think of not going clubbing on weekends, but I just couldn't be bothered this time. Instead, I stayed at home and watched movies, which was actually a very pleasant (albeit a bit boring some might say) way to spend the evening.

Of course, I did do some things this weekend: on Saturday I went shopping and on Sunday I went swimming and had a drink with my Madonna partner in crime Annelies. We're all psyched up because of the supposed tour dates announcement which is rumoured to take place today. It's Monday for a while now here in Holland, but I guess we'll have to wait till it's daytime in Los Angeles. Grrr I can't wait any longer, I want those darm tour dates now! As soon as they're official, I'll post them here as well for your enjoyment. I sure as hell hope it's not going to be like last week, when we all thought the announcement would be made, but nothing happened. Oh well, just wait and see. Time goes by so slowly for those who wait....

What I do know, is that when they are announced, Annelies and I need to go and have a drink tonight, while watching a Madonna dvd. There's always a reason for a celebration, isn't there?

Then something else happened this weekend: M, a guy you may remember from a couple of months ago, texted me out of the blue to ask me how I'm doing. I totally didn't expect this, cause it wasn't exactly as if we parted as the best of friends. Anyway, I texted him back, and last night he even called me up, so we chatted for some time and now it seems we're gonna go for drinks sometime in the near future. Looking forward to that, cause I kinda like this guy.

Well, time to close off, and back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment