You wouldn't even believe what I did last night.... so I'm not gonna tell you. Let's just say I had a very good hehe. Maybe some juicy facts will be released later on, but not just yet!
In the meantime, no Madonna tour dates have been announced yesterday, so I went home being pretty pissed off. I guess this was our (our meaning ICONers) own fault, since we kinda talked ourselves into the 'fact' that yesterday would ben dates announcement day, only because a couple of local newspapers published this. So much for reliability of News of the World, as if we even needed to doubt that.
Anyway, I guess the announcement could be any day now, so I'll just continue to log on to both ICON and madonna.com 24/7, cause I don't want to miss this!
Well, my boss called in sick today, so I'm looking forward to a busy day! Cheers!
|
|
|---|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment