Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Please release me from my life

Ok so this is my third post today, making this a new high (or low, depending on you point of view) in my blogging history. The thing is, I'm so totally not into working today anymore. I've done loads of things today, and now it's 5 PM and I'm supposed to go home now, but instead I have to stay here for yet another hour, and I'm just feeling a bit empry from working. I'm seeing loads of co-workers grabbing their belongings and going home, and I'm just so fucking jealous...

I know I know, I'm being dramatic to the bone, but it's just that I'm tired and don't want to be here anymore. Later today I'm going over to my friend Sjeed for drinks, so at least I've got soemthing to look forward to.

Maybe I started of on the wrong foot this morning. I was dreaming for some reason that it was friday, so imagine my dissapointment to waking up on a thuesday. So I decided to just get a lot of work done to make the day pass by a bit more quickly, but it didn't really work, so now I've got the feeling I've been stuck in the office for ages. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day, and thankfully I'll get off at 5-ish again tomorrow, so I shouldn't be complaining so much.

Did anyone notice by the way how I like to use the phrase 'ish' since a couple of days? I'm reading the book Glmorama by the writer of American Psycho currently, and besides for being a great read, it also uses this 'ish'-phrase all the time, which for some reason I think is uber-hip-ish. Always aiming to be a faithfull copycat, I'm trying to use it as many times as possible. How pathetic can a guy get haha.

Oh, and then another thing, soemthing a bit silly: this guy I made out with while I was in London (faithfull readers will remember this) got his 1000th pageview today, and promised to give sexual favours to the person who was that exact 1000th visitor. As you may have guessed, that was me, which is a bit embarassing cause as it happens only today I found he has this pageview-tracker on his site (just like I do), so he can easily tell the visitor was me (except when he knows more people from Groningen,the Netherlands, which I highly doubt) so I'm wondering wether or not I will receive those favours haha! Guess not...

Enough ranting for one day. Hope all of you had a better day than I did, and I promise to be posting something a lot more cheerfull tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment