Thursday, October 12, 2006

Theo vs. Ziena

My co-worker and friend Ziena came over yesterday, to watch a horror movie, as we do every once in a while. I choose Freddy vs. Jason and was looking forward to seeing this one. We started off just fine and we're actually impressed by the movie, it wasn't terrifying, but scary enough in some places.

Then, about halfway in the movie, the DVD got jammed and we couldn't watch the ending. Damn, I always hate it when that happens, especially when the videostore has already closed so that there is no chance of getting a replacement. So, we had to check IMDB to find out how the story ends, which is of course a lot less fun than actually watching it.

Still, we had a fun night, drank a glass of wine and had some good chats, so regardless of the movie fucking up, I enjoyed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment