Thursday, October 5, 2006

I feel love

Yesterday evening my boyfriend called me (as we do every day), and suddenly it struck me just how much I love him. I realise that I tell him I love him all the time, but you know, sometimes it just happens so that you just can't stop feeling this overwhelming sense of love. I felt (and still feel) the happiest man on the planet, knowing that I've got the best boyfriend there is. How lucky am I to have someone so fabulous to love me, and to be able to be with this great great great person!

I guess it's a matter of taking the time to just stop and evaluate things every once in a while, and while I was making up the balance, it was so obvious this balance definitely scales down in the right direction, namely, towards him! So, just to keep this post short and sweet:

I Love My Boy Friend Very Very Very Much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment