Monday, September 15, 2008

My tour stats

After next weekend, when I go see my last two Sticky & Sweet shows, I will have seen Madonna 13 times live in concert. During these 13 times she sang 260 songs for me in total, of which there are 68 different songs. The only song she sang in every show I went to, is Music. The following numbers are the stats of how many times I have seen the songs live.

This list is based upon my attendance of 1 Drowned World show, 3 Re-Invention shows, 4 Confessions shows, 1 Hard Candy showcase and 4 Sticky & Sweet shows.

4 Minutes 5
American Life 3
Beat Goes On 4
Beautiful Stranger 1
Bedtime Story 3
Borderline 4
Burning Up 3
Candy Perfume Girl 1
Candy Shop 5
Crazy For You 3
Deeper And Deeper 3
Devil Wouldn't Recognize You 4
Die Another Day 7
Don't Cry For Me Argentina 1
Don't Say You're Sorry 4
Don't Tell Me 4
Drowned World 5
Erotica 4
Express Yourself 3
Forbidden Love 4
Frozen 5
Future Lovers 4
Get Stupid 4
Get Together 4
Give It 2 Me 5
Hanky Panky 3
Heartbeat 4
Holiday 4
Hollywood 3
Human Nature 5
Hung Up 9
I Deserve It 1
I Love New York 4
Imagine 3
Impressive Instant 1
Into The Groove 7
Isaac 4
Jump 4
La Isla Bonita 9
Lament 3
Let It Will Be 4
Like A Prayer 7
Like A Virgin 4
Like It Or Not 4
Live To Tell 4
Lo Que Siente La Mujer 1
Lucky Star 4
Material Girl 3
Mer Girl 1
Miles Away 5
Mother And Father 3
Music 13
Nobody Knows Me 3
Nobody's Perfect 1
Nothing Fails 3
Oh Dear Daddy 1
Papa Don't Preach 3
Paradise 5
Ray Of Light 9
Secret 1
She's Not Me 4
Sky Fits Heaven 1
Sorry 4
Spanish Lesson 4
The Beast Within 3
Vogue 7
What It Feels Like For A Girl 1
You Must Love Me 4

No comments:

Post a Comment