Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Pass it on

The rules for this particular game are as follows:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot
1. Annush
2. Vince
3. Spider
4. Jetboy
5. http://totallytheo.blogspot.com

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this game:
1. www.rijntje.nl
2. www.milankaitu.nl
3. www.boomhut.nl
4. www.pepijnboonstra.tk
5. http://zomaarik.web-log.nl

Here we go…

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably partying, and trying to get through school, which worked out pretty well!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Listening to Hung Up all the time.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Crisps
3. Olives
4. Cheese
5. Crackers

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a big house with a pool for me and my boyfriend.
2. Take a big vacation with my boyfriend.
3. Buy off my students loan.
4. Give my family part of it
5. Live life to the max!

Name five bad habits:
1. Smoking like a chimney
2. Biting my nails.
3. Getting way too drunk now and then.
4. Being bitchy once in a while
5. Spending too much money on things I don't really need.

Five things you like doing:
1. Being with my boyfriend, no matter what we're doing.
2. Listening too/watching Madonna.
3. Clubbing.
4. Watching TV.
5. Going on holiday.

Five favorite toys:
1. Cell phone.
2. iPod.
3. Discman.
4. Remote for TV.
5. Lego

OK so now it's your turn. Don't forget to add your URL to the bototom of the first list and bump of the highest one. Let me know if you passed this on!

No comments:

Post a Comment