Monday, October 23, 2006

Suddenly monday

Me and my boyfriend had a great weekend! He showed up in his new car, whcih I have to say is absolutely gorgeous! We went to the store to buy him a new cell phone that fits in his carkit, after which we drove to Leeuwarden to visit my parents. My parents are really fond of him, so we had a lovely afternoon.

When we got back to Groningen, we had some drinks at my place, and then we went clubbing. Got totally drunk but had a blast, and after all, it was a weekend so never mind. Got into a big fight with the cab driver on the way home, because wherever he wanted to take us, it wasn't home.... I can't believe every nitwit in town can become a cabby without having any clue on the street layout of a city. I mean, it's not as if Groningen is a metropole, so how difficult can it be?

Anyway, I decided to get out of the car without paying, which meant E. and I had to walk home even further. Fortunately we went for a quick snack on the way home, and then went to bed quite exhausted.

Sunday morning of course we watched our favourite cartoon Totally Spies, but this time not on telly, but on a DVD I bought E. as a present.

All in all, a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment