Tuesday, October 31, 2006

't Is the season

Summer is definitely over... Starting this week, there's a chilly wind blowing over Holland, and it's raining all the time, reminding us painfully that fall has kicked in big time. I don't know about you, but I don't like the fall. I always say that it all looks beautiful (you know, falling leaves and stuff) up front, but then I always forget how cold it can get. It's not as if I'm launching straight into a winter depression, but I can't say I'm all too thrilled about it, either.

So now I'm looking forward to winter, with it's cozy snow and ice, which is of course ridiculous, because I know that once the snow and ice have arrived, I'll hate it and curse on it. Maybe I'm not good with any season except spring, since during the summer I'm complaining about the heat constantly. Guess I'm just difficult to please hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment