Thursday, September 28, 2006

In the pocket

Tomorrow my friends Roel en Marijn are celibrating their graduation in Groningen, so of course my boyfriend and I will attend. It's going to be fun to see Marijn again, after many months of her being in Milton Keynes (in the UK), and of course it's great for Roel as well to have his diploma firmly in the pocket. I like parties like this, since it's a great way of showing off your boyfriend, and besides that, people you don't see every day anymore, will be there, which is of course always a good thing. I have to go shopping for gifts, but I don't think that will be any problem.

Besides that, I don't really know what we're going to do this weekend. On Saturday, we're going to have drinks with my co-worker Ziena and her boyfriend, but for Saturday evening we don't really have plans yet. Oh well, I think it will be a great weekend no matter what we'll do!

No comments:

Post a Comment