Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Turning in the key

Today I will turn in the keys to my old house, so I'm finally rid of it! Although I've lived there for years, I really don't have any bond with it, and I really don't feel anything now that I'm leaving it. Of course, I've left the house a couple of weeks ago, but today it will be official.

It's strange though, most of my adult life has taken place over there. I mean, both my relationships with R. and E. happened while I was living in that house, but I still don't really think it's a significant place. I'm just extremely happy to be gone, and my new house is so much better!

Also, if all goes well, my Internet connection will get fixed today. Of course, when it comes to internet service providers one can never tell if they will actually work it out in time, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment