Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Paris trip - day 5

On Monday, Jacolijn, Arjen, Annelies and I went to visit Disneyland Paris. As soon as we arrived it was obvious this was going to be a slow day for the park, and therefor a very good day for us, since there were practically no lines (I only had to use my FastPass once, so that says enough). We bought Hopper tickets, meaning we could visit both Disneyland Park as well as the Walt Disney Studios.

Space Mountain: Mission 2 was closed for refurbishment, which was a bit of a dissapointed (we knew this from Thursday on), but the rest of the attractions were so easy to get on, we didn't even really miss it.

My favourite rides are definitely the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror (I never screamed on a ride as hard as I did on this one), Big Thunder Mountain, Crush Coaster and Pirates Of The Carribean. Then again, I love all of it, so there really is no need for a list of favourites.

When the theme parks closed, we went into Disney Village for some food and some shopping, to conclude our trip. After that, we drove back to Brabant, where we spend the night quite exhausted. Annelies and I went back to Groningen late morning/early afternoon, after spending a great great great weekend in Paris with Madonna and Disney. Thanks to all who made it such a fun time, especially Annelies, Arjen and Jacolijn!

Photo's will follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment