Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Give me power

As you know by now, I'm moving to a new appartment in just a few days, so right now I'm busy trying to get everything sorted out. one of the things I need to do, obviously, is to get my utilities fixed. When it comes to water and gas: not a problem.

Electricity however, is a different story. The person who lived in my new house before me, apparently tried to rip the utility company off, by placing an illegal electricity meter. As a result, the utility company doesn't recognize my connection (even though I've got service), so I've spend the entire morning on the phone, being reconnected to many different departments trying to sort things out.

As of yet, I'm still not sure wether or not everything's working out. They're going to call me back in two days maximum, so I will probably get a mechanics guy coming over to place a new meter. I just wish things wouldn't have to be so fucked up difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment