Friday, September 26, 2008

Almost home

As of yesterday both my television and my central heating boiler are working as they're supposed to, so right now the only thing not working in my new house is my internet connection, which will, if all goes as planned, get online by October 1st.

Ziena came over yesterday as the first official guest who wasn't there to help me out, but just for the fun of it. Obviously, it's not finished yet, as there is still some painting and cleaning to do, but it really does start to look like something. Sunday Ziena comes over again to do some painting, and Monday my parents are coming over for the second time this week, to help me paint and connect lights and stuff.

Tonight I'm getting a co-worker over for some beer, which will probably be a nice way to spend the evening. Also, yesterday I've put out invitations to my housewarming party which will take place on October 18th. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment